Do you have a newly incorporated company in Singapore? Then you are in need of our corporate secretarial services.
Complying with the corporate legal requirements in Singapore is a complex undertaking. This entails fulfilling the intricate statutory obligations as set by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). In addition, the Singapore Companies Act mandates every company to appoint at least one local secretary within six months from the date of its company incorporation.
ACRA rules state that a company secretary is “a person who appears to have the requisite knowledge and experience to discharge the functions of the secretary of the company.” We have more than just the requisite knowledge and experience; we have a wealth of it. Among our expertise is discharging all tasks involved in complying with your corporate obligations in an efficient manner. This leaves your hands free to take up more pressing matters to grow your business.
Our Range of Company Secretary Services
Properly established and maintained statutory registers.
- Appointment of officers
- Transferring and issuing of shares
- Tracking of details of company debentures
- Filing signed board resolutions and Annual and Extraordinary General Meeting minutes
Filing of Changes and Updating ACRA
- Annual Reports
- Appointment, resignation or death of any officer
- New company name (for approval and filing)
- Changes in Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Formulating and preparing of meeting agenda with Chairman or Chief Executive
- Preparing Directors’ Circular Resolutions
- Attending meetings, taking minutes, and maintaining minute books
- Certifying minutes
- Providing legal advice on Companies Act
Annul General Meetings
- Circulating financial reports to share holders
- Preparing meeting agenda
- Attending meeting and taking meeting minutes
- Ensuring that the right procedures are followed
Shareholder Monitoring and Communication
- Monitoring movements on the registered members and maintaining general shareholders relations
- Ensuring the protection and proper use of the corporate seal
ACRA Compliance Alert & Reminders
- Alerting and reminding you of deadlines for filing and other compliance work
Advantages of Hiring Us
Mistakes can easily be made when complying with the legal demands of the Singapore Companies Act. Simple oversights and errors can render changes invalid in the court of law. It likewise carries serious repercussions to the company, and its director which may include fines, penalties, and even imprisonment.
Here at CompanyIncorporationSG.com will work to protect you by making sure that your company properly adheres to the Companies Act. With this, we will be able to save your company from incurring any fines, penalties, and additional expenses.
2. Mental Freedom
Worries about legal matters and other concerns will be done away with as we do the work for you – and a good work at that. Our lines are always open to answer your questions and address your concerns. We make sure that this one important aspect of your company is completely covered, giving you more time, energy, and mental freedom for other vital facets of your business.
3. Proper Management
Our vast and extensive corporate secretarial experience has allowed us to set in place systems and standards that allow us to render systematic, effective, and efficient service. The risk of misplacing documents on your end will be eliminated as we will be the ones to secure this. Retrieving them will likewise be a breeze because we will also do this for you.